[Gllug] ADVERT: Free Access to IBM Mainframe running Linux

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Tue Oct 15 15:59:42 UTC 2002

On Tuesday, Oct 15, 2002, at 16:40 Europe/London, Daniel Andersson
wrote:

> i'm sure this has been discussed before,
>
> but WHY do some people post with Content-Disposition: inline ?

I'm using the OS X default mail client with the beta of the PGP 8 for
OS X tools. It's one of the most uncomfortable emailing environments in
the world, ever. And the PGP website doesn't seem to solicit much
feedback directly. Ho hum. Am >< this close to compiling mutt and going
back to using that and procmail, like I did before I started this wild
experiment.

In answer to your question: because they probably haven't grasped the
various manuals. At least the mailbox is kept in mbox format....

Cheers,

Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk