[Gllug] Procmail if/then/else structures?

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Oct 29 07:58:54 UTC 2002

On Mon 28 Oct, David Cantrell bloviated thus:

> Other people got in and answered the procmail stuff before I did, but ...
>
> >   |/home/bin/spamsubmit
>
> What is this?

Nothing terribly exciting, just a script to add a spam to bogofilter
after removing bogofilter and spamassassin's headers:
formail -c -I X-Spam-Status -I X-Spam-Flag -I X-Spam-Level -I X-Spam-Report -I X-Bogosity | bogofilter -s

I wrote it as a script so that I can add other things that get my
spam.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

I've found Jesus.  He was behind the sofa the whole time.