[Gllug] Procmail if/then/else structures?

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Oct 28 14:28:01 UTC 2002

Procmail, for all its power, is somewhat cryptic.  Can anyone help me
on this one?

I have an old email address which is only still used by Citibank and
Amazon.  All else that it receives is spam.  It identifies itself with
a specific header, which I can trap.  I want to stick the rest
straight into bogofilter as spam, but not the amazon and citibank
stuff.

Here's my first hack at it, but I want the amazon and citibank stuff
to go to my inbox.  How do I do that?  And what rule would I use to
catch everything else?  Is this the best approach? (is there an
"unless" construction?)

:0:
* ^X-Authentication-Warning\:\ kosh\.infotainment\.com\.au
(
  :0
  * ^From: .*amazon.*

  :0
  * ^From: .*citibank.*

)

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's
just the opposite.
- J K Galbraith