[Gllug] Wide eyed and Innocent new members.

Colin Murphy SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 17:21:54 UTC 2002

On Monday 21 October 2002 5:41 pm, Dennis Kersh wrote:

> From Dennis of the Harrow Computer Club

> We very much hope one of your members would be willing
> to come to our Club and install Linux and tell us a little about it. We
> are a self help group and the program would be used for education, but I
> am shore some of our members will want to try it at home. We have a date
> in our program for a Linux talk 4th December 02 but this is not set in
> stone.

Hello again.  I am sure that you, and any of your group would be made most
welcome at the meeting planned for the 2nd November.  It is an installfest
and would probably answer all of your questions in one hit.  Have a look
at the web page for full details.

http://www.gllug.org.uk

--
Colin Murphy
SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk

A man for all seasons, 'specially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk