[Gllug] Wide eyed and Innocent new members.

Dennis Kersh denniskersh at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:41:13 UTC 2002

Clear Day
>From Dennis of the Harrow Computer Club
Hi All
I have written before to the GLLUG in June 02 and received two emails
direct from Chris Bell and Colin Murphy thank you both for the information.
I did not reply as we were approaching our summer break and I had no dates
at that time. I am chairman of the Harrow Computer Club and we still wish
to find out a little about Linux. We have three Computers at the club,
one could have Linux installed.
We very much hope one of your members would be willing
to come to our Club and install Linux and tell us a little about it. We are a
self help group and the program would be used for education, but I am shore
some of our members will want to try it at home. We have a date in our program
for a Linux talk 4th December 02 but this is not set in stone.
Our club meets 8pm Wednesdays at Bernays Memorial Hall, 25 The Broadway,
Stanmore, HA7 4DA. approx half mile from the tube. We serve tea and bis at 9pm.
Please come and see us.

Dennis Kersh
denniskersh at hotmail.com
www.communigate.co.uk/    london/harrowcomputerclub