[Gllug] Reminder: Linux Volunteering Meeting this Thursday

Clare Hillyard Melia cjjhm at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 07:22:32 UTC 2002

It's highly likely (85%) that I will be able to attend this, but only for an
hour.  I'll take your phone number, Simon, but how will I recognise you?

In case I can't make it, a reminder of my skills:
My technical experience is low, but I have worked extensively in the NGO
sector and I have strong administrative skills, lots of experience
faciliating meetings and delivering training.

If I do not attend, I would be comfortable with being asked to do some work
after the meeting, but would not be able to do anything for the next
fortnight.  After that I would probably be able to give two hours a week on a
regular basis.

Clare

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk