[Gllug] Linux Install Fest - 2nd November

Zachary Struhs zjstruhs at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 18 13:42:47 UTC 2002

Date: 2nd November
Time: 12 noon - 5pm
Place: Westminster University

We will be meeting in the Cavendish Campus of Westminster University, 115 New
Cavendish Street. This is east of the BT Tower. The nearest tube stations
are Great Portland Street and Goodge Street.
map:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=529135&y=181852&z=0&sv=w1m+8js&st=2&tl=Postcode+w1m+8js&pc=w1m+8js&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&sq=3

Bring your boxes. Having problems with installing Linux, or just wanting to
try another distribution.

Please register at the reception desk. If you decide to bring a pc, please
have the serial number written down ahead of time. We will also take a
picture of you and your pc as proof of ownership.

Volunteers are still needed:
1. Quick demonstrations of the latest releases: Debian, Mandrake, Redhat,
Suse, etc.
2. A few laptops for the demonstrations. I plan on donating mine for mandrake.

Cheers and lets have fun,

Zachary Struhs

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk