[Gllug] Broadband Routing to Home net

Calvin la Cock calvinlacock at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 21:26:10 UTC 2002

Hi all!

I know i will probably get flamed for asking this ( RTFM).

I don't know too much about Network Routing but i recon someone out there
did/is doing this at home so any pointers will help.

I got a Linux Box that Dails into BT Broadband via USB connection : PPP0

In the linux box , i got 2 3Com NIC's going to 2 PC's in the Study.

Can any one please give me pointers as to how establish a routing of packets
so that the 2 pc's on ETH0 and ETH1 can get on the internet.

This is the last step that i need to overcome to get rid of the legecy of
Bill on my PC's.

Many thanks
Calvin la Cock

http://uk.my.yahoo.com