[Gllug] Does this list accept postings from non-subscribed addresses?

John Winters john at linuxemporium.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 12:28:16 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 13:21, Mark Lowes wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 13:08, John Winters wrote:
[snip]
> > Does this list accept postings from non-subscribed addresses?  If so, is
> > this a conscious decision or could it be changed?
>
> Currently there is no limit on who can post, I'm happy to change it but
> only if there is a concensus for it to be changed.

I run a couple of lists myself and find the "subscribers only" policy
stops a useful amount of dross.

>    Mark
>      (Haven't we done this discussion recently?)

Don't know I'm afraid.  I've been unsubscribed for a while.

John

--
The Linux Emporium - the source for Linux in the UK
See http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/

We had a woodhenge here once but it rotted.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk