[Gllug] Vintage slackware console font: scrawl

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Tue Oct 29 15:36:55 UTC 2002

Formi writes:

> consolechars -f /usr/lib/kbd/consolefonts/lat0-08.psf.gz
> consolechars -f /usr/lib/kbd/consolefonts/lat0-10.psf.gz
> consolechars -f /usr/lib/kbd/consolefonts/lat0-08.psf.gz
>
> The three of them are needed, two won't solve it.
>
> Any ideas,

Nope sorry. However, thinking of such things has reminded me. Way back
when, I used to use slackware (around 1994ish). It came with a console
font called "scrawl", which was in the file s.psf. Does anyone still
have this font? I can't find it on newer slackware releases, and I lent
my original out to a friend many years ago, and haven't seen it since.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk