[Gllug] Reminder: Linux Volunteering Meeting this Thursday

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Oct 7 22:52:31 UTC 2002

For all who expressed an interest in volunteer work using your geek
skills, please come along this Thursday.  The venue is nice and
central so hopefully will be okay for everyone.  It's a Weatherspoons
so there will be a non-smoking area, good beer and reasonably priced
food.  All welcome!

19:30 Thursday 10th October

Shakespeare's Head
64-68 Kingsway
London
Greater London WC2B 6BG

http://pubsearch.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/clients/browse.cgi?client=jdw&local=0&GridE=530581&GridN=181474

If, for some reason, we can't get a table, we may move on.  I'll try
and arrange a message with the bar staff or failing that my bat phone
is 078 7044 1739.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

While middle England keeps swinging its loyalty
No concern for the future
Just with dead royalty
So will the Real Great Britain step forward
This is the national identity parade
Shoe gazer nation forever looking backwards
Time to reject the sixties charade

- Asian Dub Foundation: Real Great Britain