[Gllug] Wide eyed and innosent new members 21/10/02

Dennis Kersh denniskersh at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 23:36:30 UTC 2002

Clear DayFrom Dennis, Harrow Computer Club
Hi all
Thank you all for your quick replies. I have been reading your list for the last few weeks.
Don't any of you ever switch off and go to bed?
I did attend the Linux Expo and bought Debian GNU/Linux 3 disks1and 2 to try at home but not until after 2nd Nov meeting.
I do intend to come along on the 2nd Nov with the club computer and hopefully a couple of members
Is it best to uninstall all windows programs or should we reformat the hard drive, we have a 486 computer
is that OK. Thank you perhaps I'll meet some of you on the 2nd Nov.
Dennis
denniskersh at hotmail.com