[Gllug] decent quality, cheap printer

John Davies johnny5_tc at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 11:15:52 UTC 2002

Morgan computers have a laser printer for under 100
gbp. It's a parallel port printer tho and might be too
big for you.

http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/shop/detail.asp?ProductID=901&CategoryID=12&SubCategoryID=

Samsung ML1210s were supposed to be good and priced
about 100 gbp but they are discontinued now.

Also, have a look at www.linuxprinting.org

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk