[Gllug] OT SyS admin book

Steve Cobrin cobrin at highbury.net
Tue Oct 15 15:15:43 UTC 2002

One more book, I used to like, haven't seen it in the bookstores for a while
though

	"UNIX SYSTEMS - Advanced Administration adn Management Handbook", Bruce &
Karen Hunter, Macmillan, ISBN: 0-02-946540-0

	its probably a bit dated, 1991, but Bruce used to write very interesting
articles, in one of the US weekly computer papers, a real nice guy (I met him
once), and the book is littered with quite a few gems in its "Management
Corner" segments

Once I've got the hang of Zope, I'll try set up a Books section on the GLUUG
Web site.

  -- Steve

--

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk