[Gllug] [OT] Back home

George Saxby George.Saxby at racc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 18 12:30:48 UTC 2002

John( & Phillipa),
 No one else said it but I am sure they meant to welcome back you have been missed at the meets etc. ( as someone mentioned the bar bill  was certainly less <BG>)

George F. Saxby
    Systems Engineer
       I.T.S. Team

>>> john.hearns at cern.ch 10/17/02 04:55pm >>>
I'm coming back to the UK with Philippa next month. Those of you who
know us might appreciate it has been difficult for us over the last few
months.

So I'd appreciate people passing on any vacancies they see available, or
even better if you have something maybe coming up in your own place of
work.

I think by now you should all know my interests are
Linux, clustering, compute farms, high performance networks,
big storage and all fun stuff like that.

--
John Hearns <john.hearns at cern.ch>
CERN

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk