[Gllug] Maths Books [OFF TOPIC]

Nick Warrington nick.warrington at automationpartnership.com
Fri Oct 18 12:37:25 UTC 2002

I didnt much like the Stroud book on Engineering maths. I do remember using
a Book by Bostock & Chandler for my A Level. That worked for me, (they do go
from first principles). I found that it went in to enough detail to get me
through my first year of maths at Uni too, but I guess it depends on your
course.

Hope this helps,

Nick

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk