[Gllug] My monitor just went splat !

Pavel Bradut Boghita bradut at freeuk.com
Fri Oct 4 21:15:33 UTC 2002

well, out of the box or in the box, Samsung should really do the honourable
thing and replace your monitor (they would have a 1 year parts 1 year labour
warranty on their product and as long as it is a genuine Samsung product they
should honour their warranty commitment)
If when it went splat, you saw everything converging in a bright spot in the
middle of the screen then the news is not good.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk