[Gllug] My monitor just went splat !

ab ab at spkypc.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 21:00:00 UTC 2002

Thanks for the empathy !

Tried unplugging for a while, power out et al. nothing comes on
the screen - not even the menu. I think I will leave it off over night
and see how it is tomorrow.

Tried swapping with an old 15" which I had on xinerama. Cables
and card work fine.

Thing is it was sold out of box - at a discount ! so I am not sure about
warranty. I always seem to loose the paper work ! It is only say 12
months old to me.

/Anthony/