[Gllug] Linux Volunteering: meet up Thursday 10th October

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Thu Oct 3 14:17:27 UTC 2002

Rev Simon Rumble(simon at rumble.net)@Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 10:37:14PM +0100:

> So can someone suggest a quiet-ish pub in Central London where we're
> likely to be able to get a table?  I guess somewhere we could actually
> book a room would be perfect, but unlikely.  Food would be a nice
> bonus so we don't have to move and confuse latecomers.

there's the pendrel's oak, on high holborn.  that has a large basement
bar, usually quiet, and they do cheap food.

just make sure london.pm arent using it on the same night.

--
keys:  http://codex.net/pgp/gpg.asc http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 Giving everyone an equal opportunity, when they're clearly not equal,
 is called what children?
 Communism!
 -- Edna Krabappel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk