[Gllug] OT: Good ISP & Offsite Storage

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Tue Sep 3 14:32:39 UTC 2002

basically, its a .org and a .net  i want the nameserver to be changed one of my
private ones, (ukreg wont do this, i have to transfer it to a 'registered'
nameserver whatever that means)

the problem is ukreg.com wont let me change the nameserver to ones they dont
like (literally ive had an email saying we could let you use that nameserver
but we areny going to,  gits

i want the domain registrar to let me specify my own ips for the nameservers

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk