[Gllug] Whitelist-only spam filtering

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Thu Sep 12 15:48:47 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 16:35, David Damerell wrote:
> Mark's stuff gets ***** SPAM ***** in the Subject.

Yeah, I had to moderate that so it actually got through (mailman trapped
it because it was tagged as spam)

> ... of course, Spam Assassin does make it awkward to mail around Spam
> Assassin filter files. There might be something to be said for a
> whitelist scheme to bypass all other filtering.

Which is why I filter out spam-l and other similar lists before applying
spamassassin, but on balance I prefer the cure to the disease. ;)

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk