[Gllug] links web browser

Steve Nicholson steve at kiwibum.com
Thu Sep 12 19:27:17 UTC 2002

> which looks right so maybe your missing something.
> Anyway, it went on to compile fine.
> At what point were you getting seg-faults etc...

I've restarted the computer, I don't get any seg-faults now and always get the same message "No graphics drivers found".  I don't understand why openssl isn't found or X, I have libssl13.so, don't know what is required for X.  I have put the whole print out in case some one can tell me what I'm missing.

thanks
Steve.

$ ./configure --enable-graphics --enable-javascript --with-ssl=/usr/bin
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for EMX... (cached) no
checking for typeof... (cached) yes
checking for long long... (cached) yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... (cached) yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... (cached) no
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... (cached) yes
checking for fcntl.h... (cached) yes
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/ioctl.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for time.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for math.h... (cached) yes
checking for ieee.h... (cached) no
checking for endian.h... (cached) yes
checking for values.h... (cached) yes$ ./configure --enable-graphics --enable-javascript --with-ssl=/usr/bin
checking for sigaction.h... (cached) no
checking for netinet/in_systm.h... (cached) yes
checking for netinet/in_system.h... (cached) no
checking for netinet/ip.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/select.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/resource.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/utsname.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/un.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/fmutex.h... (cached) no
checking for sys/cygwin.h... (cached) no
checking for io.h... (cached) no
checking for setjmp.h... (cached) yes
checking for langinfo.h... (cached) yes
checking for working const... (cached) yes
checking for inline... (cached) inline
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... (cached) yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... (cached) time.h
checking size of short... (cached) 2
checking size of unsigned short... (cached) 2
checking size of int... (cached) 4
checking size of unsigned... (cached) 4
checking size of long... (cached) 4
checking size of unsigned long... (cached) 4
checking for big endian... (cached) no
checking for little endian... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... (cached) no
checking for 8-bit clean memcmp... (cached) yes
checking return type of signal handlers... (cached) void
checking for strftime... (cached) yes
checking for vprintf... (cached) yes
checking for calloc... (cached) yes
checking for snprintf... (cached) yes
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
checking for mkdir... (cached) yes
checking for select... (cached) yes
checking for strcspn... (cached) yes
checking for strerror... (cached) yes
checking for strstr... (cached) yes
checking for strtol... (cached) yes
checking for strtoul... (cached) yes
checking for alarm... (cached) yes
checking for chmod... (cached) yes
checking for getpid... (cached) yes
checking for setpgid... (cached) yes
checking for getpgid... (cached) yes
checking for setpgrp... (cached) yes
checking for getpgrp... (cached) yes
checking for popen... (cached) yes
checking for uname... (cached) yes
checking for strptime... (cached) yes
checking for setlocale... (cached) yes
checking for nl_langinfo... (cached) yes
checking for sigsetjmp/siglongjmp... (cached) yes
checking for atan in -lm... (cached) yes
checking for socket... (cached) no
checking for socket in -lsocket... (cached) no
checking for setsockopt... (cached) yes
checking for gethostbyname... (cached) yes
checking for herror... (cached) no
checking for cfmakeraw... (cached) yes
checking for cygwin_conv_to_full_win32_path... (cached) no
checking if you want to enable javascript... yes
checking if you want to use graphics... yes
checking if you want the links executable to be static... no
checking for Gpm_Open in -lgpm... (cached) no
checking for gpm.h... (cached) no
checking for OS/2 threads... (cached) no
checking for atheos/threads.h... (cached) no
checking for spawn_thread... (cached) no
checking for resume_thread... (cached) no
checking for MouOpen... (cached) no
checking for _read_kbd... (cached) no
checking for XFree for OS/2... (cached) no
checking for dlopen in -ldl... (cached) yes
checking for OpenSSL... no
checking for inflate in -lz... yes
checking for png.h... yes
checking for libpng/png.h... no
checking for png_create_info_struct in -lpng... yes
checking for png_set_rgb_to_gray... yes
checking if you can include both setjmp.h and png.h... no
checking for jpeglib.h... yes
checking for jpeg_destroy_decompress in -ljpeg... yes
checking for tiffio.h... no
checking for TIFFOpen in -ltiff... no
checking for svgalib... no
checking for linux/fb.h... yes
checking for linux/kd.h... yes
checking for linux/vt.h... yes
checking for sys/mman.h... yes
checking for X... no
checking for pmshell... no
checking for gui/view.h... no
checking for gui/window.h... no
checking for gui/desktop.h... no
checking for gui/bitmap.h... no
checking for util/locker.h... no
checking for util/application.h... no
configure: error: No graphics drivers found.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk