[Gllug] Help with setting up a Router

Bush, Jonathan bushj at daiichi.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 11:12:37 UTC 2002

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I would like to set-up a Linux box
to do my internal routing. They are all static route and will never change.
I am familiar with RedHat 7.x but would just like to install the basic
installation, no firewall stuff. We have two connection, one for all our
internet traffic and the other is for our internal connection. What I need
is all IP address that go to the internal site to be route via one IP
address and all other traffic to go to the internet.

I hope I have made my self clear on what I want, if not just ask me question
and I'll try and answer them

thanks

Jonathan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk