[Gllug] Linux in business

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 23:44:21 UTC 2002

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Jason Clifford yowled:
> Fiar enough but I really to crack lenses ;)

Sounds like a talent that could be useful in time of war, that.

I can see it now: The Clifford Remote Counter-Reconnaissance Unit;
expose in areas believed to be the focus of enemy long-range
observational equipment for a period of twenty seconds for 90% chance of
disablement of said equipment.

Hm.

Perhaps I need some sleep.

--
`It's hard to properly dramatize, say, the domestic effects of Dad's
 bank overdraft when a giant writhing kraken is levelling the city.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk