[Gllug] CVS vs RCS

Kim Hawtin kim at freesolutions.net
Fri Sep 20 21:15:18 UTC 2002

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 01:11:42PM +0000, TM wrote:
> I'm begining a new project in C and I've decided it's time
> to manage my files in a more 'professional' way. After I
> spoke to a few people at work, the choices seem to be either
> using CVS or RCS to take care of my code backups.

> All suggestions/comments are welcomed.

ok then, there is a package that i used some years ago called 'aegis'
its currently at;

 http://aegis.sourceforge.net/

this is the ducks nuts for large development teams...

and the README;

 http://aegis.sourceforge.net/aegis-4.8.README

have fun =)

kim
--
 "For future reference - don't anybody else try to send patches as vi
  scripts, please. Yes, it's manly, but let's face it, so is bungee-jumping

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk