[Gllug] linux calendar/schedule/todo list software?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Sep 3 15:12:00 UTC 2002

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:

> > The only downside
> > is that it doesn't handle shared calendars, which rules it out for
> > use throughout a company.
>
> Erm, why not?  I worked at a company in Australia which used it quite
> successfully as a company-wide, shared calendar.  You just put
> additional ical file names (available over NFS or what have you) in
> the config file.

Have you looked at CyberCalendar?

It is a web based calendaring service that can, IIRC, export ical
compatible files for syncing purposes.

I set it up quite some time ago for a certain ISP to provide a
community calendar service however it never took off.

Jason Clifford
--
UKPOST.COM	 	           get your @ukpost.com address now...
http://www.ukpost.com/	 	   professional hosting and colocation