[Gllug] time for a change

John Winters john at linuxemporium.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 12:28:34 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 13:22, John Hearns wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 13:44, Tethys wrote:
> > >(P.S. why can I not find JOLT in the UK?)
> >

> > Perhaps it's time for the Linux Emporium to acquire a few new
> > product lines to keep up with the competition...
> >

> On the subject of the Linux Emporium, my thanks to John Winters for
> promptly dispatching me a nice new Happy Hacking keyboard.
>
> For those on the list who don't know, John regularly comes to GLLUG and
> has an online store for Linux related things, which might have been the
> first in the UK (John?)

I think Jason may have been ahead of me on cheap CDs, but I didn't know
about him when I started.  I began importing CDs in Sep/Oct 97 and
turned it into a business in December of the same year.

If anyone wants to know more about it, I've just today updated my "About
us" page (after about 4 years without changes).
http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/about.html

Cheers,
John

--
The Linux Emporium - the source for Linux in the UK
See http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/

We had a woodhenge here once but it rotted.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk