[Gllug] links web browser

Steve Nicholson yahoogroups at yoursolutions.com
Fri Sep 13 19:19:36 UTC 2002

> the document I wanted to remember in my first reply was "Linux >hardware stability guide" by IBM developerworks
>http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-hw1/?dwzone=linux

Thanks Walid, Stephen (Steve), Simon, Kim, John and Pual for all your replies on this.  Indeed overclocking the 533 to 550 was the problem, running at 525 now (just dropped the FSB from 110 to 105) and links compiles no problems, tried it serveral times to make sure all was ok.  I'm up and running with links -g now, still prefer dillo I think as it's a little faster, but like the links interface.  And hopeful other things will be a little more stable from now on, I think a faster computer will be on the list for next year when we make some money.

Anyway I'm a happy chappy and learned a lot in the process thanks to you guys.

Have a great weekend.
Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk