[Gllug] OT: Tracker ball, available?

omphe omphe at keiko.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 19:09:02 UTC 2002

I use a Trackman Marble FX - PS/2 with both Debian and RedHat. I would recommend
it to anyone.  The large ball is incredibly comfy and after a few weeks, you'll
be spinning it across your screen like a pro.  Just be careful not to drop it
and clean the optics occasionally as they glom up with dirt.

-Great for graphics work.
-Much more precise.
-Comfy.
-Eats much less of your physical desktop space.
-Increases the rad-factor of your setup.

After two years of using this four button wonder,  having to use a one-button
traditional Smacintosh mouse is torture.

Try it you'll like it

Branden Faulls

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk