[Gllug] OT: Good ISP & Offsite Storage

Andy Young andy.young at bbc.co.uk
Wed Sep 4 15:41:15 UTC 2002

I'd just like to say "thanks very much" for all of the information that you
came back to me with.

I'm armed with a few ideas about good ISPs and domain registrars, and thanks
for the BBC contact name for possible off site storage Chris.

A special note of thanks for Vincent Scott's safecracking reference. Highly
interesting and enlightening, but I'll probably stick with I.T. for the time
being ;)

Regards,

Andy.

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/