[Gllug] Mozilla profile problem

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 10:04:08 UTC 2002

Hi,

I just upgraded from mozilla 1.0 RC1 to mozilla 1.0.1, but now I have a problem.
  I have an icon for mozilla on my panel/taskbar to launch a new mozilla window,
now when I click it it it works fine the first time, but any time I click on it
when there is already a mozilla window open alrady I get an error that my
profile is in use, here is the error:

http://haiku.hellacool.co.uk/snapshot1.png

and the only way to launch another window is from the existing mozilla window.
I then have to move the new mozilla window to the correct desktop which is a pain.

Any ideas what the problem is?  When I did the upgrade I kept my .mozilla
directory, obviously I didn't want to lose my bookmarks and address book etc.

Will.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk