[Gllug] font problem with sawfish

Paul paul at rbg.uklinux.net
Thu Sep 12 21:43:46 UTC 2002

I've got an annoying font problem which I think is with sawfish.

All the window manager menus are in a strange e x t r a - w i d e font.
If I run the sawfish config tool (sawfish-ui?) from the Gnome window
manager menu all the text in this is similar.

If I then try to change the default font from here (I'm hoping this will
solve the problem) the sawfig config crashes.

log errors are like this:

gnome-name-server[4787]: server_is_alive:
cnx[IDL:GNOME/control_center:1.0] = 0x80567f0

I'm using Debian unstable, and the problem.has been there for several
months.

any ideas?

Paul.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk