[Gllug] OT: conspiracy re. US Gov. and 911

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 20:20:25 UTC 2002

Jason Clifford wrote:

>On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Xander D Harkness wrote:
>

>>I just thought I would mention that at 11pm on channel 4 there is a
>>program reporting on the theory that that the US government was behind
>>the 11th of September events.
>>

>As much as I distrust politicians I don't find that kind of hypothesis at
>all credible.

When I was working in Pakistan the Americans (read CIA) used to pay for
lawyers to improve the chance of Drug Dealers not being convicted
following an arrest.

These debts were then repaid by the mobsters exerting their own special
type of control within the country.

The local Police subsequently combatted this by ensuring that more and
more dealers and mobsters 'resisted arrest' and hence were not available
for trial.

Throughout Pakistan I met many Americans who had difficulty
understanding the difficulties they had while there, being British held
substantial advantages.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk