[Gllug] smoothwall and h323

Cozens, David david.cozens at epid.eurotherm.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 13:08:47 UTC 2002

Hi,

I noticed some postings from december time about your housemate needing
video conference facilities via your smoothwall.

I have a housemate who wants to use audio netmeeting connections to Spain. I
have no control over the spanish end - its all I can do to look after a
non-techie in the UK.

Did you get anywhere? Are there any useful tips or sites you can point me
at?

Thanks in advance Dave

ps. I'm using smoothwall 0.99 GPL fully patched up.

Regards Dave

NAME             : David Cozens
JOB              : Principal Software Engineer
Phone            : +44(0)1903-837901
Mobile           : +44(0)7814-197886
Fax              : +44(0)1903-837939
email work       : MailTo:David.Cozens at epid.eurotherm.co.uk
email home       : MailTo:David at cozensweb.co.uk
web              : http://www.cozensweb.co.uk

"If you want creative workers, give them enough time to play." - John Cleese

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk