[Gllug] DVD writers

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Thu Sep 12 15:14:41 UTC 2002

On Thursday 12 September 2002 15:24, Stephen Harker wrote:
> On Thursday 12 September 2002 2:23 pm, Tim Gray wrote:
>
> BTW, How many LP's do you have and how long has it taken you to transfer it
> all?!

Well, only about 200 in total - many of which are 12" 'singles' plus about 80
7"s. In total, it's taken over a year, but I haven't worked on it
consistently, and I haven't done any 'fancy' stuff like scratch filtering
(tried it, but the effects really weren't worth the time and hassle!) And
they're recorded as a single CD track per side, not broken into music tracks.

Dylan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk