[Gllug] Dualhead with Radion 7500

Philippe Rousselot linux at rousselot.org
Tue Sep 10 14:50:46 UTC 2002

I do not know if it is of any help, but I use a Matrox G450 dual head
with no problem using xinerama under KDE, I can even watch DVDs using Ogle.
however heads need to be inverted and latest drivers installed.

--
Philippe Rousselot.

utilisateur GNU/Linux #275608

Any similarities to real life is completely fictitious.
Nor trees or animals were harmed in the composition of this email message.
However, a number of electrons were moderately inconvenienced.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk