[Gllug] Dualhead with Radion 7500

Michael Norman michaeltnorman at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 17:02:23 UTC 2002

Philippe

Can you explain why the heads need to be inverted and
how I should do this.  Would you be able to let me
have acopy of your XFconfig file.  The principles
should be the same for the two cards.  I have the
latest drivers, 3d and dvd replay with both xine and
ogle also work fine.

Thanks

Mike
--- Philippe Rousselot <linux at rousselot.org> wrote:
> I do not know if it is of any help, but I use a
> Matrox G450 dual head
> with no problem using xinerama under KDE, I can even
> watch DVDs using Ogle.
> however heads need to be inverted and latest drivers
> installed.
>

> Michael Norman wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Has anybody on this list any experience of getting
> the
> > dualhead feature of the Radeon 7500 to work in
> Linux,
> > preferably SuSE 8.0.
> >
> > If so I'd be grateful to know how you did it, I
> cannot
> > get it to work.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Mike

> > Yahoo! - We Remember
> > 9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost
> > http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute
> >

> --
> Philippe Rousselot.
>
> utilisateur GNU/Linux #275608

> Any similarities to real life is completely
> fictitious.
> Nor trees or animals were harmed in the composition
> of this email message.
> However, a number of electrons were moderately
> inconvenienced.

Yahoo! - We Remember

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk