[Gllug] Next months meeting

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Wed Sep 25 08:48:30 UTC 2002

Are we having a meeting next month?

There was certainly talk of one for the 19th (which I wont be able to do
as it is my daughters birthday).

If the meeting could be moved to the week before (or after) I would be
happy to give a talk about the various aspects of setting up and running
an ISP.

If the meeting cannot be moved I am happy to offer the same for November.

Please let's not get back to failing to holding regular meetings. There
has been a lot of support for regular meetings expressed and it would be
madness to waste the opportunity to build up the LUG.

Jason Clifford
--
UKPOST.COM	 	           get your @ukpost.com address now...
http://www.ukpost.com/	 	   professional hosting and colocation