[Gllug] Mounting Netware partition with mount -t ncpfs and ncpmount

Paul Nasrat pauln at truemesh.com
Thu Apr 24 07:28:13 UTC 2003

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 08:11:32AM +0100, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 01:06:13AM +0100, Garry Heaton wrote:

Reply to self - bad paul :)

> Read the README for more info.  I think you should look at probably try
> building on a 2.2 box - I built on a redhat 6.2 box. Unsure if you
> should/need to build the kernel driver.

The util/driver build seem to be mutually exclusive.

I had to do either

make -f util.mak

or

./build driver

needing to ./build clean between.  There seems to be some confusion with
nwfs.o.

tbh I can see why now sane vender would include this in their
build/packages.  Have fun getting it to work, and if you do maybe you
could post how you got there.

Paul

--
An original IBM 4.77MHz PC reports 0.7 bogomips running Linux 8086, but
can still run a webserver! - Alan Cox  http://elks.sourceforge.net/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk