[Gllug] OT Extreme problems!

Andre Newman gllug at dinkum.org.uk
Wed Apr 2 09:53:38 UTC 2003

If you will excuse the pun (ok didn't think so) I've been having extreme
problems with Extreme Summit48i switches recently, 5 identical hardware
blowups in the last 4 months!

Just wondered if we were an isolated case or whether others on here had
similar experience, the switches were in different airconned rooms (in
different countries too) with online UPS power so I don't suspect
environmental influence.

Sorry for the OT ness but lots of suitable people lurk on here :-),
probably best to keep any replies off list.

Cheers

Andre

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk