[Gllug] [OT] ADSL down?

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 09:55:16 UTC 2003

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 10:45:36AM +0100, Tim Gray wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is anyone else experiencing ADSL problems? I couldn't get anything out
> of my PlusNet line last night and our BT account at work only routes to
> about 1/3 of the internet!

Snarfed from http://www.eclipse.net.uk/index.cfm?id=openoutages

01 Apr 2003 at 20:25:00
The BT ADSL platform appears to have suffered a major failure. We understand the problem is affecting a large number of Internet
Providers. We will provide updates as we receive them.

01 Apr 2003 at 20:44:00
Problem with Ilford BT Exchange is affecting our ADSL service. Anticipated fault clear time is 21:56, please note this time may change.

01 Apr 2003 at 22:02:00
Engineers are attempting to resolve the problem at the BT Ilford exchange. Anticipated clear time has not been met. This page will be
updated as we receive further informaton.   01 Apr 2003 at 22:22:00
Service is returning to normal. Our engineers are monitoring the service.

--
Alain Williams

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk