[Gllug] Save XXX's on Classifieds on Londoners Web

customer at londonersweb.com customer at londonersweb.com
Wed Apr 16 03:15:50 UTC 2003

Londoners Web - http://www.londonersweb.com

Save several £££'s when you subscribe for Annual Classified Membership(ACM) on Londoners Web.com for only £99.00 a year.

Our ACM program allows you to place up to 16 different classified ads each month, you can advertise your car, home,
property,collectibles, antiques, business opportunities, computer equipment, general household items, dating etc..all at once several times over with just one annual price!. Use your membership to trade unwanted household or office items now for cash by placing a classified ad on Londoners Web. Click the following link now  for more info and to sign up:

http://www.londonersweb.com/annualmember.htm

Londoners Web also pays you £15.00 each time you refer someone who signs up for ACM, more info here:

http://www.londonersweb.com/referralscheme.htm

Please note, this offer does not include classified posting to the following categories:

Travel, Jobs & Careers, Yellow Pages and Overseas.

Kind Regards
Customer Service
Londoners Web.com
http://www.londonersweb.com