[Gllug] Using K Mail with Telewest Blueyonder broadband

Tom Trainer tomtrainer at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 16 06:27:18 UTC 2003

Thanks Tet.  A bit too technical for me, though: I do not know the
difference between a static IP and DHCP.  Don't know what
etc/resolv.conf is either.

What do you mean by ' If you do a "host smtp.blueyonder.co.uk"'?

I should stress that KMail/Knoppix works on a different computer,
plugged into the same cable modem and using the same ISP and ID.

You might think that with such little knowledge I should not be
attempting this (fair point).