[Gllug] RE,30

RE diesel at cnrz.net
Wed Apr 2 13:58:44 UTC 2003

Dear Sir,

     רҵÉú²úVE±ÃÍ·(VE·ÖÅä±Ã±ÃÍ·×ܳÉ),Ö÷ÒªÐͺÅÓÐ
    ÎåÊ®Áå4JB1,¿µÃ÷˹6BT,ÒÀά¿ÂµÍÅÅ·Å,ÎåÊ®ÁäƤ¿¨.....

 * ÓжàÄêÉú²úVE±ÃÍ·µÄ¾­Ñé, ×÷Ϊ½ÏÔç½øÈëÓͱÃÓÍ×ìÐÐ
   ÒµµÄרҵ³§,ÎÒÃÇʱ¿Ì¸ú×Ù¹ú¼Ê¸÷µØÆäËü²ñÓÍȼÓÍÅçÉäϵͳµÄÖÆ
   ÔìÉ̵ÄÉú²ú¹¤ÒÕ,²¢ÇÒ²»¶ÏÎüÊÕ¹ú¼ÊÉÏ×îÏȽøµÄ¼Ó¹¤,²âÊÔ¹¤.²úÆ·µÄ
   ÖÊÁ¿ºÍÍâ¹Ûͬ¹úÍâͬÀà²úÆ·Ï൱.

 * Èç¶ÔÎÒÃǵIJúÆ·¸ÐÐËȤ,Çë֪ͨÎÒÃÇ.

   we have been in the field of diesel fuel injection
systems for quite a few years.(CHINA)

  Recently we have developed a new kind of h&r,
"CH-D90100A=AM Bosch number HD90100A"Its unit price is USD150/pc.And
we also adjust the unit price of Nozzle , Plunger to USD4~5/pc
respectively.

   We tell you that we will update our VE h&r
(hydraulic heads for the VE distributor pump) list in our
homepages.Thirty more models will be added.And the minimum
order will be 10pcs a model.

  we give the unity quotation of VE distributor head:

3-cyl:USD:55/1pcs
4-cyl:USD:40~50/1pcs
5-cyl:USD:60/1pcs
6-cyl:USD:45~50/1pcs

   We can ship the following three models to you within 8~10 weeks. after
we receive your payment.
  If you feel interested in our products,please advise the details about
what you need,such model name,part number,quantity and so on.We are always
within your touch.

  we'd like to interchange our website's linkage with you.As a result,we
can add the icon of your website to our website's main-page.
  Vice versa.What do you think of that?

Thanks and best regards

  Looking forward to our favorable cooperation.
  Hope to hear from you soon.
(NIPPON DENSO)
D00-0143
D00-0242