[Gllug] Zaurus & working Wireless CF cards?

Andy McGarty andy at mac1systems.com
Wed Apr 2 13:38:42 UTC 2003

> I'm getting a load of issues with the D-Link DCF 660W & the Zaurus. I
> think I'm going to return that and get a different model of WCF card.
I've been using the Zaurus with 660w card since Christmas (thanks Santa) and
not had any problems with it all.  It picks up the signal and syncs
everytime.  And Kismet beeps away each time it finds a new network as I
walk/drive around.

The only thing I have to do is turn it off then on once I've finsihed
running kismet to put it back into standard working mode.

I use the standard Zaurus and the 660w worked out the box.

So I don't think its all 660w cards.  I'd see if you can borrow someone
elses wireless card before spending another £60 on a different manufacturer.

Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk