[Gllug] Windows Petrol Pump

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Thu Apr 17 09:48:19 UTC 2003

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 10:26:58AM +0100, t.clarke wrote:
> It seems incredible to me that anyone would use something as unstable, or over-
> the-top, as Windows to run a simple Petrol Pump !!

The only trouble with Windows is that it contains so many loose bricks, it
smashes itself all the time.

Mind you, I have a Linux box in need of a nuke & pave at the moment too...
it has been going just fine for nearly four years so I suppose that is not
too bad... and it could be a hardware fault that's caused it to get into the
mess it's in.

--
Phil Reynolds (PGP now available)
 o  ____ Internet: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk