[Gllug] ADSL modem / routers

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 22:55:42 UTC 2003

On Tue 15 Apr, Bernard Peek wrote:

> I do have problems with the Solwise microsplitters, and I'd suggest that
> you get the filter/splitter from elsewhere.

   Their small microsplitters (the ones that look like ordinary telephone
splitters) are similar to those sold by many other dealers, and I would also
recommend that you do not get them, but Solwise also sell replacement front
panels for the standard BT master box which are supposed to be identical
specification to those supplied by BT, and so I would recommend those.
   Whatever you get, make sure it meets the BT spec!

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk