[Gllug] Things to do after the pub meet, after the GLLUG meet , on Saturday.

James Bailey James.Bailey at osm.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 14:38:55 UTC 2003

Thanks to the joys of an NT4 Desktop and IE 5.5 I can access the site and
let me tell you it is all bangs and whistles, with lots of terrific Flash
and java script goodies.  However according to the site the only film that
is showing in the west end is Lord of the Rings.

I am deeply ashamed to say I know people involved in the creation of that
monstrosity.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk