[Gllug] Things to do after the pub meet, after the GLLUG meet, on Saturday.

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 14:25:10 UTC 2003

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Colin Murphy wrote:

> Last month some of us went of to see a late night film after the pub, which
> was after the GLLUG meet.  To find out who went you could just go up to
> people at random this Saturday and say "Paper cut" to see who winces more
> than usual.
>
> Does anyone fancy seeing a film after the pub meet this Saturday?
>
> Options for the Warner West End are not as limited as last month:
>
> Chicago The Musical is on at 23.20
> Cradle 2 The Grave  is on at 23.40 - I know nothing of this film.
> Shanghai Knights is on at 23.50
>
> Options for the Odeon are:
> To get a better web site
>
> This has got to rate as the biggest waste of bits seen! Can anyone see if
> they have any late shows?  I was hoping for Johnny English.

 I will not, first: go to the gllug meeting, second: give money to the
 "bunch of b*y big us corporations" that like restricting fundamental
 rights of non-us citizens, and why not?, bomb the weakest.

 For those who will be having a stroll from Victoria to Hyde Park, you
 might mail me and we could arrange to meet.

 As somebody said on this list: There are more important things to do.

--
 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570            Study the past, if you would divine

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk