[Gllug] Redhat 9 and moving distribution: your experience

Tue Apr 29 22:04:35 UTC 2003

Hi people,

just wondering how's everybody finding the new Redhat 9 so far? I am
considering the move from 7.2 to 9 for my home machines and just want an
opinion on stability of the new Redhat? or shall I really take the plunge
and move to Debian (my first choice) or SuSE? I have got a few stuff set up
like dhcpd and DNS and other servers would the move from Redhat to
Debian/SuSE be hard? any experience with moving distributions?

Thanks

--
|Sunny Chan MEng,ACGI      also Sunny Computer Laboratory     |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk